While web creation at the University of Alabama is carried out by many different people from numerous departments, we all share similar challenges, opportunities, and a goal of representing and promoting the University with a high quality online presence.
WebTide is organized by web colleagues at The University of Alabama to help benefit its members and the university by promoting professional development, innovation, and collaboration.
How to join & membership requirements
You must be active in a web maker role to join WebTide: this can range from content update management to social media production, front-end design, website code creation or backend systems support.
To request membership, visit http://webtide.ua.edu or contact John Hawkins.
- Monthly, every third Tuesday
- WebTide homepage: https://webtide.ua.edu
- Web maker conferences: https://webtide.ua.edu/events/category/conferences/list/
- Upcoming WebTide presenters: https://webtide.ua.edu/events/category/monthly-meetings/list/
- John Hawkins, College of Arts and Sciences