New Facilitators Guide Series
Are you a new or prospective facilitator with questions regarding how to get a new group successfully off the ground? We have started the New Facilitators Guide Series to help walk you through formative tasks and how to make a number of early decisions. This series is a work in progress, so expect new additions and edits as we move forward!
Subject matter Learning Library
- Cultivating Communities of Practice: A Guide to Managing Knowledge. Wenger, Etienne; McDermott, Richard A.; Snyder, William (Book)
- Seven Principles for Cultivating Communities of Practice, Harvard Business School: Working Knowlege (Website)
- Situated Learning: Legitimate Peripheral Participation, Lave, Jean; Wenger, Etinne (Book)
- Introduction to Communities of Practice, Etienne and Beverly Wenger-Trayner (Website)
- Life Cycles of Communities of Practice, Deepa Ray, Oklahoma State University (Academic Study)