This community seeks to:
- Foster a community of professionals exchanging knowledge and sharing experiences of teaching and learning with digital technologies, and serve as a catalyst for collaboration.
- Inspire instructors across disciplines to develop assignments and projects that create new opportunities for students to produce, synthesize, and communicate knowledge with digital technologies.
- Encourage the purposeful and thoughtful incorporation of digital tools to facilitate or reinforce student mastery of subject matter.
- Reinforce digital literacy skills of both educators and students, as well as center digital literacy as a learning outcome.
How to join & membership requirements
This community is currently inactive and not adding new members.
Are you currently engaged in digital pedagogy and interested in guiding collaborative discussions with others? Become a facilitator!
To get more information, just send us a quick note and we’ll be delighted to answer your questions.
- This group is currently inactive and not holding ongoing meetings.
- Vacant. If you are interested in becoming the topic facilitator, send us a note!